Solar Panel Manufacturing as a business opportunity in India

Solar Energy is without doubt going to be the main component of the energy mix for the future and that future is no more a far away future. The Solar revolution has already begun worldwide and India does not want to be left behind.

New Delhi, July 10, 2011 – Photovoltaics (PV) is a method of generating electrical power by converting solar radiation into direct current electricity using semiconductors that exhibit the photovoltaic effect. Photovoltaic power generation employs solar panels composed of a number of cells containing a photovoltaic material. Due to the growing demand for renewable energy sources, the manufacturing of solar panels has advanced considerably in recent years.

India is one of the markets with greatest potential but is still largely untapped. Businesses across India are realizing this and a lot of companies are taking a step forward towards Solar Power. From Power Plant development to Rural Solar Products, from National Solar Mission to State Solar Policies. It is a huge pie and everyone will get a share. The growth in the Solar Sector is going to be phenomenal and no one can deny this fact.

The demand for Photovoltaic Solar Panels is increasing by the day. There are more than 30 companies that are currently manufacturing Solar Panels in India and judging the current and future demands, they all seem to be extending their capacities. This demand will continue to grow as the industry makes Headway into the Indian Market.

Headway Solar is a company that provides tun-key Solar Module Assembly Line in India in collaboration with their German principles. German manufacturing being one of the most superior across the globe, Germany has been a leader in Solar Power and Solar Module production till date.

This German technology is now available in India and is poised to help Solar Energy market register immense growth in the time to come.

To know more and to view a video presentation of the equipment, please visit:
Solar Module Assembly Line Details

Posted in Solar Posts | Tagged , , , , , , , | 29 Comments

29 Responses to Solar Panel Manufacturing as a business opportunity in India

1. s.ashokkumar says:

I AM A CIVIL ENGINEER FROM INDIA WORKING IN OMAN.
    I AM PLANNING TO DO SOLAR PANEL MANUFACTURING AND INSTALLATION IN TAMILNADU.
    INDIA. CAN I GET THE DETAILS PLEASE

2. SACHIN says:

WE ARE PLANNING TO DO SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION IN VASAI (MUMBAI)INDIA.
    CAN I GET THE DETAILS PLEASE.

• Yashwant Kulkarni says:

Since you want to start a new bussiness in Mumbai / Vasai you can call me in Vasi 02502327226 or 96665238103.

I am MEDA approved consultant and i have trained 35 persons to start solar activity and business.

Yashawant Kulkarni

3. ketan shah says:

dear sir ,
    you are a consultants for solar business , can i start a small scale business at gujarat , can you consult me for this solar industries , so send to me initial knowladge & what is the terms & condition about your consultation , send details to me

ketan042000@gmail.com , 9426256647

4. Gibi Paul says:

send me the details, i am interested to start solar business in Kerala.

• Yashwant Kulkarni says:

Since you want to start a new bussiness in Kerala you can call me in Vasi 02502327226 or 096665238103.

Yashawant Kulkarni

5. Rahul Sharma says:

send me the details, i am interested to start solar business in Delhi

–rahul_delhi94@rediff.com

• Ramesh says:

Am having 18years experience in solar pv module Manufacturing plant we will support you to set up solar panel manufacturing production line like selection of raw materials, plant and machinery, designing of solar module from 3w to 400w to meet as per the IEC 61215, IEC61730, UL1703 Global standard parallel we will take care from marketing of this product all over the world.. If any investors interested send me the mail id is: rrsolarpower@gmail.com

• manoj vithalkar says:

Dear, i am involved in construction bussiness and am interested in solar panel manufacturing unit .you can contact me regarding this.my cell#919098089098.

6. Dipen Shah says:

Hi All,
    If any details can be shared or send to dipenmania@yahoo.com, it will be appreciated as i am planning to start a Solar Business in Mumbai.

• Ramesh says:

If you need support to set up solar panel manufacturing plant please call to this number+919561139756.Am having 18years experience in this unit we will take care for marketing of this product.

• Yashwant Kulkarni says:

Since you want to start a new bussiness in Mumbai / Vasai you can call me in Vasai 02502327226 or 96665238103.

Yashawant Kulkarni

7. Hi,
    I would like to know what would be the investment for a solar panel manufacturing planet interms of capital expenditure also would like to know what would be the land required to set up a plant.
    Regards,
    Madhu

8. Arun says:

I want to know about the solar panel manufacturing, what is the investment it requires, the min space and minimum manpower and where to market the product.

9. MUkesh says:

Sir,

I want to take distributionship of solar panel for India from one of the MNC company. Will it be ok?
    Please have your feedback.

10. sumit says:

i am also interested in manufacturing of solar panels. pls tell me the cost of setting up the plant.
    also tell me about a company which gives franchise for selling solar panels. 941771077 sumit garg

11. k.l.sharma says:

dear sir,
    i want to start a small scale business in jaipur rajasthan.(india) so please tell me cost of setup .my contact no.is +919001297609.

• Yashwant Kulkarni says:

Since you want to start a new bussiness , you can call me in Vasai 02502327226 or 96665238103.

Yashawant Kulkarni

12. vishnu says:

I am from Chennai, I agree solar energy has tremonders potential, iam looking for business opportunity in this field. for small to turnkey business.

• Yashwant Kulkarni says:

Since you want to start a new bussiness , you can call me in Vasai 02502327226 or o-096665238103.

Yashawant Kulkarni

13. vinnu says:

Im frm hyderabad. I want to start a solar panel plant in A.P. Can anybody help regarding this

14. Basheer says:

I would like to start Solar energy businnes in Calicut , Kerala. Please let me the best company from which I can able to assocaite for this business.

Best Regards
    Basheer

15. Ramakrishna says:

Dear sir, I would like to start solar panel manufacturing business ,please send me the details. Thank you sir

16. Niranjan says:

I would like to start a new business on Solar Energy in Bangalore .. Please help ..

17. Ghanshyam says:

I would be like to enter in this filed and start new business, could any one help me for startup.