Want to eplore the large rural market or to fulfil your social responsibility by lighting up lives of people?
Please leave your details:
Solar Home lighting for villages in India
Solar Rural Home Lighting Systems
Solar home lighting systems are ideal sources for providing indoor
illumination in remote areas and un-electrified villages.
The Solar home lighting system essentially consists of the Solar Panel, suitable module mounting structure, battery, battery box, charge-controller, luminaries, inter-connecting cables and switches etc. All light assemblies have built-in high efficiency and high frequency DC to AC inverter circuits for suitable to run CFL lamps of LED lights. The Indoor lighting systems would also come with a provision to power a 12V DC table fan, mobile charger and Portable TV as option. The lighting system is designed to operate 5-6 hours a day.
Features of our range of systems:
- Easy to Install (Plug and Use models, no help required)
- Very high efficiency electronic circuit
- Low self–discharge, highly reliable, Maintenance free Sealed Lead Acid battery.
- Protected from overcharging and deep discharge of battery.
- LED indication for battery charging and battery low.
- Very low no–load current. (Option to Turn Off)
- High reliability and durability.
- Excellent for remote villages as well as semi-urban areas.
- Protection: Reverse flow, over voltage, under voltage, reverse polarity, short circuit.
Print Brochures of Rural Solar Home Lighting System (India)
E-Brouchure of Rural Solar Home Lighting System (India)
*If you want to donate these systems as a part of corporate/personal social responsibility, we will support your good cause in our own little way. Please write to us at email@example.com