Feasibility study for solar PV projects in India
Determine the feasibility before investing
First-time project developers or power consumers looking to use solar power are often grossly uninformed while taking investment decisions. Aspects such as land availability are often cited as reasons to avoid investing in solar. However, this approach can lead to unwise decisions and missed opportunities. By understanding the risks involved, returns possible and other viable opportunities can lead to sound investment decisions. We have the expertise to provide you with a fair and expert assessment covering the aforementioned points.
Before starting a project, organisations need to have clarity on the expected yield, costs and risks. Headway Solar consultants, proficient in various nuances of a solar power project, and ‘how much’.
WHY US? Because we have a successful track record and our methodology is directly aimed at maximising clients’ decision-making capabilities and benefits.
To determine feasibility of a project, the following aspects are covered:
- Assessment of need for the project
- Preliminary site and technical analysis
- Policy and regulatory analysis
- Viability enablers such as Feed-in-tariffs, REC benefits, accelerated depreciation benefits, subsidies, tax benefits, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) etc.
- Evaluation of prevelant business models (OPEX, CAPEX, REPEX, Group Captive, Captive, zero-investment, lease model etc)
- Selection of the right business model
- Budgetary analysis
- Yield and financial modelling
- Risk and challenges
- Success factors
- Expert recommendations
Already determined the feasibility of the project? Let us help you get into the finer details with on-ground planning and execution. Refer to the Planning and Liaising section.